Laziness, as I like to put it, is not just a state; it’s a lifestyle. But here’s the thing. Life for us sluggish masses is not easy. What is more, daily chores are never-ending. It’s an endless array of activity.
Here are 7 daily tasks I wish I could hire help for as a lazy ass person.
1. To get water bottles refilled before putting them back in the fridge
At least my mom would be happy.
2. To shut my room’s door every time my parents decide to leave it open behind them
3. To get my phone’s gallery cleaned
Does it require a broom though?
4. To microwave me food and cut me fruits
5. To say ‘cheeni kam aur karak’ every time I order chai
6. To update my playlist with the latest favorite music
7. To fold my laundry and place it nicely in the closet
So… anyone looking for a job?