In the naivety of our childhoods, we believed a lot of things that were not true. In fact, many a time our elders fed us with those lies. Toothfairy, or its desi alternative ‘chup hojao warna jin ajaega’, was nothing but a lie.
Here are 7 things about adulthood we believed as children that are so not true.
1. Adulthood is about money, money, money
How poor are you now?
2. You are a mess-free, independent and strong person at 20
It is only a matter of time I turn a literal mess from a figurative one.
3. Your passion for being a neurosurgeon will persist
4. You won’t miss your childhood
Childhood is all I can think about these days.
5. Everything is a piece of cake once you graduate college
6. You won’t call your mom every time the tiniest of things goes wrong
7. Your siblings will still be your biggest enemies