Loving something is not easy. It requires time and effort. Same goes for those chai lovers out there. It takes one to really know what it is like to be one.
Here are 8 things you can relate to if you are a chai charsi.
1. The first question people throw at you on a hot summer day when you are blowing off some steam with a cup of chai is ‘kese pi lete ho itni garmi mein chai?’
How annoying is that?
2. You have at least had one debate with someone who prefers coffee over chai convincing them otherwise
3. You want to tell people green tea and black tea are not real chai
4. There’s always a dhaba whose chai parallels none other’s and it means the world to you
5. You know chai is the perfect thing to bond over with your chai lover friends
6. The answer to every problem is chai
7. You are not the kind of person who should be talked to in the mornings until you have had your chai
8. The only time you have dared to deny a chai offering is ‘hello friends chai pi lo’